Saturday, January 27, 2007

Is It Any Wonder?

I can't even begin to describe it. That feeling I had. Seeing your name there. My heart started beating faster. And for awhile I couldn't stop smiling. I just kept staring at your name. I so badly wanted to tell someone or yelled it out loud for the world to know. But I didn't. Cause if the world knew then it would mean that you'd know. And as much as I want you to know, I really don't.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I mean it's just your name right? What's the big deal? But it is a big deal because it means that you actually did what I asked you to do. To be honest I didn't think you would actually do it. I thought you would just forget about it once you stepped out of the restaurant. But you surprised me.

I thought I had to pester you like crazy just like the first time for you to do it. I even had a whole plan and everything. The first time I had to wait for days until you finally did it. So this time I actually prepared myself for the wait. So imagine my surprise to see your name on the list. You actually did it and of course I accepted your invitation.

After that I did the usual things and I stumbled upon your name again. Right there on the top. What a surprise! And on the same day I might add. It was so random. I don't think you've done this before. Well there's a first for everything right? And my day which started out pretty crappy just got a whole lot better. So maybe 2007 won't be so bad after all.

And as I'm writing this I began to wonder. Will this ever go away?

Song of the moment : 8mm - Forever And Ever Amen

No comments: