Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Together

Another 6 months has passed and I have to admit that I really prefer this 6 months compared to the previous. I don't know why maybe it's the new system or perhaps the company, who knows? This semester taught me a lot about friendship and the consequences of choices we made. I did things that I was never brave enough to do and i ended up enjoying myself. I was more relaxed this semester. There wasn't any day that we didn't laugh or joke around.

But the one thing that stands out about this semester is the fact that we organized a dinner for the chemical engineering july '06 batch. To be honest when I first heard about it I didn't think it was going to be a success. I mean we were only given a month to prepare for it! Plus we had assignments and finals coming up. But I was wrong, the dinner was AWESOME and a HUGE success. Sorry guys for having doubts about the dinner...

Building up to the event there was the usual drama; people not wanting to come (main issue), not enough budget, conflict between committee members etc. Hey not everything is going to work out the way you plan rite? Besides it wouldn't be complete without all this drama ahhaha. Anyways we manage to solve most of the problems (we had to go door to door threatening convincing people to come) and a few days before the dinner everything was settled.

Then came THE day. The whole thing went smoothly. The food was great (didn't really get to enjoy that part sob). The performance were awesome (except for one ahhaha). And everyone enjoyed themselves. By the end of the night we managed to achieved the main objective of our dinner which was to create "chemical bonding" (lame i know ahhaha).

p.s I'll post some pic later cause internet here sux and it will take aeons to upload them and I really don't have much time cos I have to sit for my finals in less than 10 hours haha wish me luck!

Song of the moment : Straylight Run - The Words We Say



2 comments:

pinkpau said...

create chemical bonding hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa wtf hahahahahahaha

so were there mostly ionic bonds or covalent bonds??

tripleAR said...

ionic bonds definitely!

eventhough some were covalent but being stuck together for another 4 years will definitely make it ionic ahhaha