Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Delicate

So many things were left unsaid and as I sit here, I'm overcome with this rush of feeling that I never thought was possible. The loss that I've experienced has never hurt as mush as this. Looking around and seeing the empty chairs only makes it worst. We have come so far but every beginning has an ending and unfortunately this is ours. You have a bigger journey ahead of you and I would give anything to be part of that but it is time for me to let go and watch you grow.

You have taught me a lot and I'm sorry if I didn't show my appreciation or have hurt your feelings in any way. I wish you guys all the best and I hope that the time we have spent with each other means as much to me as it does to you. They haven't invented words for how proud I am of you. To have experienced this with you guys was an honour that I could never imagine. If I could have one wish it would be for this moment to last forever.


Song of the moment : Emy Reynolds - Tonight

No comments: