Friday, March 23, 2007

23

Yea!!
I got it!!

I have been waiting a long long time to watch this movie and now the time has come. You have no idea how desperately I wanted to watch this and now its just a mouse click away! Ever since I saw the trailer I was hooked. I looked for it everywhere and I knew the probability of finding it was like low but I kept looking. Everytime I went to Singapore I would stalk all their video stores looking for the dvd. I didn't care how much it would cost me. I wanted to watch it damnit! And it killed me that it would never show in Malaysia not because of sensitive issues or anything but because the movie was in french and Malaysia don't usually screen french films. I remember coming very close to it once. I was in Bangkok and I was in the car when I looked out and there it was this huge ass poster of the movie right outside the theatre. I got all excited inside and all giddy but then I looked at the bottom of the poster and my heart sank. There in white capital letters were COMING SOON. NOOOOO I screamed. Why couldn't they just show it now when I was in town! But thats that now I have it right in front of me. Seriously I didnt think that this day would come so soon. It amazes me that I actually got what I wanted! Anyways I'm going to go watch it now byebye.

Oh ya the title of the movie is Jeux D'enfants (I asked a friend and apparently it means child's game or something like that) or the english title Love Me If You Dare.

Movie of the moment : Jeux D'enfants

1 comment:

pinkpau said...

i osowan. lend me!