Monday, March 12, 2007

Dead Wrong

I don't even know where to begin. But I need to let this out or it would slowly consume me. I've been keeping this anger inside me and I'm just so tired of hiding it anymore. I hate how I'm always compared to you. You're their little angel. Everyday all I hear is "why can't you be more like her? she's so selfless". Oh please you're the most self centered person I know!

Everything has to be about you. And I hate the fact that no one can see who you really are. What's your problem seriously? Why is it so hard for you to help others for once? Everytime you ask for help I'll always be there even if I have exam the next day. I remember I even had to do an assignment for you once! You know I don't mind helping you but it would help if you'd return the favour once a while.

And it's not like I ALWAYS ask for your help whenever I have something to do. Not like some people. I would always have this feeling inside me whenever I'm on the phone with you helping you with your work (again) that if it was the other way around no way in hell will you be doing what I'm doing. You'll just make up excuses and in the end I'll have do it all by myself.

God I'm just so angry with you right now! You know I actualy don't really mind this at all. Let's just say I've grown immune towards it. But today was not a good day and you refused to help me when I desperately needed it hence this post. My phone is vibrating and a french song is heard but I'm not going to pick it up. There's always a first time for everything.

Song Album of the moment : The String Quartet Tribute to The Fray

No comments: