Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It Dawned On Me

OMG its finally here. After months of waiting I finally got THE letter. And now it's just lying there on the table. I haven't opened it yet though. I already know whats inside so whats the rush right? Sigh.

I seriously can't believe its actually happening to me. I mean what were the chances right? I know going there is a good thing for me but still... its a huge change you know. And I hate change especially the feeling of not knowing whats gonna happen.

Plus 3 months is a long time. There's a lot of stuff that can happen in 3 months. People can change, friends can leave, birthdays will come and go, the price of petrol may increase again (lame i know) and then there are some things that will end and I won't be able to be there.

But dah takdir kan so apa nak buat. I guess I'll just have to accept it and make the best of the situation. And as Jovann might say "saya pasrah".

No more swimming in the d-nile river for me.

Song of the moment : Phantom Planet - Lonely Day

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha oh man that petrol thing made me laugh.

i want to share a very wise quote with you from a very famous wise person.

"change, when you least expect it, is what teaches you to cope with life's adversities through experience you may never have gotten if change had not happened. life is boring without change."
-Lim Su Ann

kekeke

tripleAR said...

pinkpau: the petrol thing damn lamn wei. i cant believe you laughed. i guess some things wont change ahahha.

wow nice quote very inspirational. that suann is one wise chick.

Anonymous said...

i know, right??? hahahaha you wanna hear more anot, i got one whole book full of her wise quotes. kekeke.

Anonymous said...

hey aira, check this one out if you decide to go for act sci. bank negara scholarship and the deadline is 7 days after SPM results are released.

Anonymous said...

stupid me. i forgot to paste the URL.

http://www.recom.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3444&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

ST.chen said...

try the JPA one too. go to www.jpa.gov.my and apply online. i think u will only get the form after the spm results r released. i'm gonna try to apply for that..come join me!

Anonymous said...

form is already out! they advise to fill in first, then amend form (only 3 amendments) once you get the results, cos like apparently the server cant take too many ppl sending in the forms. so you may lose your form. hahaha. cacat website.

jpa got architecture wan right?! damn crap man, dont have anything psych or mass comm. i'm gonna apply for medicine :D kekekee.

ST.chen said...

they only provide scholarship for specific courses? i dunno if they have architecture...have to really check it out. everything looks confusing to me *_*

Anonymous said...

haha yah got archi. i saw it the other day. ya man that website sucks. either that or my BM really merosot to the point that i have to take a few minutes to read one paragraph.

Aowayne Halliwell Whisperwind @ Iv@N said...

omg
congrats man aira!!!! Gd Luck on it man!!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

congrats for what???

tripleAR said...

ya congrats for wat??

Anonymous said...

good luck on ur NS!! and update ah..hehe