Friday, March 17, 2006

It Ends Tonight

So on sunday I'll be going to Kem Pinggiran Pelangi, Bandar Muadzam Shah, Pahang. Its getting closer and I am still not prepared both physically and mentally. I haven't even packed yet. Dude I have less than 3 days man. Shit.

Anyways I had dinner with my friends just now. It was okay but got a bit sad la since I won't be able to see most of them for quite awhile and would also most probably be the last time I see one of them. Family and friends are very important in my life so to not be able to see them for 3 months kinda sux. Sigh...

"The thing that makes a fantasy great is the possibility that it might come true. And when you lose that possibility... it just kind of sucks."

-quoted from CSI

Song of the moment : Switchfoot - Always Something

3 comments:

pinkpau said...

JENG JENG JENG...

tripleAR said...

su ann : what the...

Anonymous said...

AIRA FASTER COME BACK LAH!! today got malaysian idol..!!!!